5.01.2008

Winter '07

This was the picture we sent out to family for Christmas. We were too lazy to send a letter with it.Rob and I drove up to Portland, Oregon to my sister Tiffany's house for Christmas. We love visiting Tiffany and her family and they are always so willing to have us visit. Here we are Christmas morning with our crazy stocking.I was so excited to give Rob his gifts. I spent many nights while Rob was away at meetings or playing basketball to go through all his mission picts and letters and secretly scrapbook them for him. They'd been sitting in a box in Rob's parents garage in AZ. Since Rob loves the Suns so much, I got him tickets to the Suns vs. Jazz. I also got him a Sonicare toothbrush, shoes, socks, tie rack, tie, cuff links.... etc. It was so fun watching him open his gifts!


Here I am with my nephew Zach. Rob and Zach... love this picture of the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment