7.15.2008

Snap, Crackle and Pop

I've had a little pain in my neck and headaches since my accident last week. I finally decided to see a chiropractor today and it turns out I sprained my neck. So I'll be going in for therapy and massages to help. Can I just say the twisting and cracking freaks me out. I can't handle hearing others crack their knuckles so hearing my neck and back crack is not cool. I was initially excited for the massages, but they're actually more painful than soothing. In the end though I'm glad I'm getting some help.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Lots has been happening. I've gotten behind! Sorry about the accident. Hope your neck is better soon. Heather?....Sewing? What? Who does that? you rock. I could never make something that I could actually wear in public!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad about your neck pain. I hope it doesn't stay with you for years to come. I've always had a pain in my neck -- you. J/K! Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete