9.27.2008

Update on the Upgrade

So the past couple of weeks we've noticed something weird with the car we just bought. In the morning the automatic shifting is all messed up. After have a bunch of people looked at it, one mechanic said that we have no 2nd gear (how is that possible) and the hard shifting is b/c it's trying to skip a gear. He recommended getting a new transmission which is quite an expensive fix and since we only had it for about a week and a half before it stated acting up I called up the dealer and complained. The deal wanted to take it to his own mechanic who said it's just the transmission fluid. I don't know about that... two mechanics told us we'd need a new transmission. But all the dealer is willing to do is flush out the transmission fluids and put more in. I would love for that to fix the problem, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'm disgusted with the way things have gone with our car so far... what a mess.

1 comment: