11.02.2008

This weekend Rob and I decided to use my birthday gift card to Tucanos (thanks again Tiff). We enjoyed their churrasco along with mashed potatoes, rolls and sushi, believe it or not. We completely over ate and had stomach aches for hours after. We planned to use a coupon that expired that day for a free bucket of golf balls to hit at the driving range, but needed to digest our food first. So we spent some time at borders reading and relaxing before golfing. Here's some fun picts at the driving range.



2 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm glad to hear you heart to your hearts content ignoring the messages your stomach was trying to send you. It makes me feel like I totally got my moneys worth.

    By the way, you look cute with bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day. How was your Halloween? Do anything super fun?

    ReplyDelete