4.26.2009

Planes, Trains, and Sonny Arizona

Rob and I had a fun time with my niece and two nephews in AZ while their parents were out of town. I'm glad Rob was able to meet me in AZ to help, even if it was two days later.
There was school, birthday parties, and our own pool party in the backyard. I never would have thought we'd be driving a minivan so soon.
On Saturday we visited the Superstition Ghost Town or as Sam would say the 'Holy' Ghost Town.
We braved the mining carts for pictures and made it out without it tipping over.
We took a train ride around the town... and even saw a swarm of bees!
On Sunday we spent time at Rob's family's house. As you can see the kids loved their little dog Sonny.
Early Monday morning we were off and back in time for work. This was actully Rob's and my first time flying together. I have to say I loved it. Not having to sit in the airport and plane all alone was really nice and I might insist Rob flies w/ me more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment