8.25.2009

The Host

Last week was BYU's Education Week. The last time I went to Education week was when I was in high school. It was fun going to all the youth classes and of course the dance. I actually received my testimony of the Book of Mormon in a class at Education Week. Here's a picture of me and two of my friends at Education Week back in the day. Well I finally attended Education Week as an adult... this past week. I signed up as a hosting staff... meaning I worked a couple hrs a day and could spend the rest of the day attending other classes without having to pay. I really loved the classes about speaking effectively in church, financial classes (taught by Scott Marsh), and Barbara Jones'
classes. I also got to spend time with my parents and my Aunt Lawanna and Uncle Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment