10.24.2009

Big News

I've been pretty busy lately with a new project and I think it's time I can now share it with all of you. I wrote a few posts earlier about my love for photography so I figured since I have some extra time right now why not do what I love.
I've started a new photography blog. I designed it myself down to all the graphics and additional hacks... so it's taken a while to get it to where it's at, but I'm pleased with the outcome.

Go check it out...

HP Photography be sure to click the 'Other Work' tab to see more (peopleless) photos.

If you know of anyone looking for someone to take their photos I'd love it if you steered them to my blog (heatherpphotography.blogspot.com). If they like what they see they can certainly get in contact with me and we can set up a shoot.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh thank you so much for the tips about coupon-ing (is that such a word?!) hehe and I just love your photography! I didn't know you were into that? Thats awesome that you are starting up your own thing! Great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you named it HP photography! I'm excited to check it out.

    ReplyDelete