12.13.2009

Back to Work

I'm excited to say the search for a new job has ended! I will now be working for APX as a State Licensing Rep. Sounds important doesn't it... My favorite part, besides a paycheck, is that they have a cafe in the building and I get a free meal everyday! No more packing lunches... or I should say dinner since my schedule will not be the typical 8-5, but 12-8. I'm hoping the unusual schedule won't last long (they said maybe only for the rest of Dec). My first day is Dec 14th (tomorrow). I'm excited to get back at it, but I will miss all the free time I've become accustomed to and chance I've had to get together with friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You'll have to let me know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! that's so awesome, good luck & have fun eating all the food. hopefully it's super yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I dream of a free meal where i don't have to prepare or clean up. Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete