3.29.2010

Last week was a

ruff week for me. Monday, at work, in the late afternoon I got a weird feeling in my foot/ankle like it needed to be popped. A simple ankle rotation and an hour later my ankle was throbbing and I was limping. I was in quite a bit of pain. I have no idea how or why it came on, but I went home iced it and the next day it was mostly better.
Wednesday I forgot my to bring my work-out clothes to work with me, so I could go to my aerobics class right after, and had to quickly drive home to change. I took about 10 minutes and was back out the door, but I wasn't going anywhere since my car decided not to start. It worked just fine 10 minutes earlier... I was pretty annoyed since I missed my class on Monday b/c of my ankle.
Thursday morning I woke up not feeling too well. I tried to go to work, but only lasted 3 hrs. In the beginning I had the chills and every part of my body ached. I went home and tried to sleep as much of it off, but when I started having stomach problems I was in the bathroom most of the day and night. It was ruff. I was trying to drink as much as possible to avoid dehydration, but I still managed to drop 5 lbs by Friday morning.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday I still battled with not feeling well. I think I got a bad case of the stomach flu. I really hope to shake it today and hope this week goes much better then the last.

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope this week goes better for you too! I got a horrible canker sore on the side of my tongue near the back of my throat last weekend. IT HURT SO BAD. It hurt to swallow, it hurt to eat/drink, it hurt to breath. I had it for days, and just as I was reading your post I realized it was gone. It must have healed up last night. I hate being sick, achy or sore, IT SUCKS, but it's life. I guess it helps me enjoy & appreciate those moments when I'm not sick even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, hope you're having a better week. And thanks for the recommendation on Linkedin!

    ReplyDelete