5.14.2010

You've Just Won a Brand New .......

Recently I got my schedule switched at work so I have to stay late, which gives me the opportunity to watch the Price is Right in the morning. Sometimes Heather goes in a little late as well, so we can catch it together. She has a little bit of a disadvantage because she really knows the prices when items are on sale, but not always the retail price of things. I have a big disadvantage because I don't know the price of anything. But I am learning. The price of PREGO spaghetti sauce: $5.99. SECRET Anti-perspirant: $4.99. Rhodes oven-bake BUNS: $2.50. A new Maytag OVEN: $1,159. Pampers DIAPERS: $20.99. Turbo Tax Deluxe EDITION: $49.95. The Game of LIFE: $7.99.
Rob and Heather --- You've just won a brand new -------BABY? Yes, that's right a brand new baby. Heather is Prego. She can no longer keep it a secret. She has a bun in the oven. We will be getting a little bigger tax write off. We are adding another player to our game of Life. You get the idea, right. She is due Thanksgiving Day.
For those who can't take our word for it, here's proof.

10 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congratulations.

    Oh, and very clever choice of words to share the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! CONGRATS you 2- i'm so excited for you:) Kids are the coolest, funnest little creatures ever!! And you guys will be the BEST parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?? You've got to be kidding me! Congratulations Williams family. Heather we must talk! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations congratulations congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you have to move to Kentucky. Robb can go to school while I help heather and hold the little darling!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow! I didn't see that coming with the Price is Right talk! Congratulations that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS! Another player to the game of LIFE is right. Buckle up and love every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's so awesome... congrats!!! you'll love being a mom. now we can throw a shower for you!!! hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) I've been dying for a while to leave this comment, but didn't dare until you mentioned it on your blog. We're so excited for you both, and can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete