6.28.2010

Week 18

I'm more than half way through week 18 yay! I was pretty sick up until week 16 and then the sickness finally started slowing down. I haven't thrown up for almost 2 weeks now which was a daily occurrence before. As you can see I'm getting a little baby bump... which I think looks much bigger from my view.
Rob and I have our ultrasound July 6th. We've only heard the heart beat thus far and can't wait so SEE our little one. We're dying to know if it's a boy or girl! I am a little nervous though... is it just me or does everyone get paranoid they might find something wrong with their baby? I'm praying for healthy and strong!

5 comments:

  1. Little is right! I can't wait to hear what you are having. So fun, so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting. Wish we were coming to the reunion so I could see you guys.
    Glad you're about over the sicky part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. typical mother paranoia, everyone has it. The second trimester is the best. You don't have much of a belly but you will always feel bigger than you are. Just let me know where you guys are living and I will send you something. I will need to know your favorite colors too. :)
    Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tiny little bump. I'm so happy to hear the nausea is letting up. It makes a world of a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great:)!! cant wait to hear what you guys are having!--so exciting to find out!

    ReplyDelete