7.10.2010

It's a...

That's right. We had our ultrasound on July 6 and it's a girl. Yay. I was so relieved to know she's looking healthy and normal. Here are her first pictures.
Some fun things we learned at the ultrasound. First of all the gender. We also found out she was 11 oz... which is roughly the weight of 3 cubes of butter. And she played with her toes a little during the ultrasound.

Rob is always wondering why everything about the fetus has to do with food. First, she was the size of a watermelon seed. Next, a grape. Then a plum. A few weeks back an apple. Now a cantaloupe. Sounds like a fruit salad. And now she weighs 3 cubes of butter. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet her.
    I hear you and tiff might be coming out! I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I have been watching your blog to find out. I can't wait to see this little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats again on your girl:)! so excited for you guys!! And your reunion looked TONS of fun!!

    ReplyDelete