10.28.2010

Killer Thriller



On Tuesday night, Heather and I went to Thriller for the second year in a row. I enjoyed it more this year than last, probably because it is 30 minutes too long and I was 30 minutes late. We took Jordan and Noel Trebas, who are friends in our current ward. My favorites were the Three Jason's and the Dancing Skeletons. Heather liked when the scarecrows killed the cheerleaders and when it ended. She was a little too hot, a little too uncomfortable and a lot too pregnant. But she had fun, at least until she saw two inches of snow on the ground and a blizzard in the sky.

1 comment:

  1. When I was about 7 mo. pregnant w/ Clara I went and watched a movie and decided I was never sitting for something like that being that pregnant ever again. Besides, that sounds like a creepy show??

    ReplyDelete