10.15.2010

Last Saturday was an eventful day with 3 parties to attend. Our first party was a baby shower my friend Heather threw for me. Heather was my 6th mission companion... and one of my favorite companions. We had a lot of fun together. The shower was just for mission friends... we use any good excuse to get together. It's always so fun to catch up. She designed the cute invite below.
And made yummy food too.
Here we are... missing one who had to take off early. (DeAnna and Chloe, Lindsay, Elizabeth, Heather, and me)
Rob then picked me up and we headed to his work party. We had a barbecue with some of the other managers from work.
From there we rushed back to Provo to catch the last 45 minutes of my company party. It was kind of a big deal at work. They spent a couple weeks and a lot of money building stadium seating and hauling in huge mounds of dirt on the front lawn. They hosted Nitro Circus and served J Dogs for dinner. I heard the riders jumped from a helicopter and parachuted onto the lawn at the beginning of the show. Here's a small video from the party.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment