10.16.2010

Paper Heart

I had the Saturday shift at work this week so I had Friday off. I'll be honest, I'm a 100% more productive on a Friday when Rob's not distracting me because he's at work than on Saturday when we're home together. One thing on my to-do list was to make this frame of hearts. I picked up all the supplies a couple weeks ago and I finally got around to doing it. It was easy and fun. I started with a frame, a few pieces of paper and a heart punch.I punched out the hearts.Folded them.Organized and glued them on paper.... and voila...

5 comments:

  1. Oh heather this is so adorable! Good idea indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you are creative... love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats darling!! i've never seen that before--so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! This is Jenny Evans Hsiao. I found your blog and I'm happy to see what you are up to. Congratulations on the upcoming baby girl! I'm adding you to my blog list if you don't mind. It's good to get in touch with you again!

    ReplyDelete