10.28.2010

When it rains it pours

Last Saturday was a full day. It started with a baby shower thrown by my mom, sisters, and grandma. It was so much fun seeing everyone. We played a few games, ate some delicious food, and opened gifts.


My Uncle Doug and Aunt LaWanna drove from California to bring me this beauty...
My Uncle hand-made this cradle! It's his own design. The picture above is from the county fair where he entered it and took best of show... it's even more beautiful in person.
I made sure to get a picture of them with the cradle before they left for CA.
Here's just a peak at some of the other gifts we received. Everyone was so generous... we feel very loved.
After the shower I took some senior portraits of Sara. It was so much fun hanging out with her doing what I love. Go here to see some more of her photos. It's worth it.
After the photo shoot Rob and I had a party at my work (APX Alarms). We had dinner, an awards show, and a performance by comedy sports. What a fun day!

1 comment: