1.17.2011

Having a little baby is very exhausting. Rob's so exhausted that he actually fell asleep singing the intermediate hymn in church yesterday. Seriously? I'll admit I've fallen asleep saying my prayers... that we're silent. It made me laugh a little too hard though.

On another note. I'm having a hard time concentrating on just one thing. I have a long list of things I need to do. The problem I'm having is that I have a lot of ambition to start a project, but get distracted so easily that I'll start a new project before I finish the one I'm working on. It's getting a bit frustrating and messy. The projects I've started but haven't finished are: Re-adjust Molly's blessing dress, patch up Rob's jeans, completely reorganized and clean our 2nd room (big project... I'm getting a little burnt out), laundry, going through my closet to get clothes for a clothing swap, and ordering a book of our blog (another huge project). I really need to stop blogging and start focusing so I can check these off on my to-do list.

5 comments:

  1. It seems like everything takes at least three times as long and as much energy when you have a baby! It gets better when they're sleeping through the night and taking longer naps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so I need you to take pictures of Jersey! I can't ever get a good one! and the coloring and lighting is horrible everytime! Call me or text me! I'll facebook you my number!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather you have a typical case of "Baby Brain". I get it every time I have a baby. I struggle to focus on anything. Maybe it's sleep deprivation but for me it does not go away for six good months. Good luck and remember to blame it on hormones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norah NEVER slept, and I never remember her being that small, always 90th percentile, head, height and weight.
    I plan a half an hour longer to do anything anymore. Not too excited to see what happens after the second one is born.
    Your Molly is adorable.

    ReplyDelete