1.24.2011

The Lion Queen

NNNAAANNNTTS IINGONYAMA BAGITTTHHHI BABA!!!! In case your wondering what that jibberish is, those are the first words of the Circle of Life in the beginning scene of the Lion King. I couldn't help but think of those words as I was presenting Molly to the pride in our ward last Sunday. Don't you think it's a little strange how we hold her up in front of the ward after the blessing? We thought she would roar during the blessing, not because of the "pray" in the church, but manely she was only fed a little before her big moment. But she did great. She was blessed with desires to share the gospel, a testimony of the Savior, and a sense of humor. I guess she has a little laughing hyena in her.
After the blessing we chowed down on great food in our little cave with the rest of the herd.
Although, you can't tell from the pictures, our apartment was pretty packed. I'm not lion. (There were about 30 people in our front room.)

6 comments:

  1. Molly just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Wish we could have been there. and her dress...so cute, did you make it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha:) LOVE the dress- & she has such big eyes--shes so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beautiful. But that BABY! She is so sweet, and I'm not just saying that. She is totally darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your sense of humor:) Molly looks adorable and Heather looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is the cutest little bugger!... I can't get over it. The blessing was beautiful and you and Rob were wonderful hosts! Thanks so much. Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I'm not lion" oh my gosh that must be Rob posting. So funny and Molly is so gorgeous. Glad I got to meet her!

    ReplyDelete