- Spending everyday and night with Molly
- Aching muscles from Zumba and Power Pump (Rob says "Don't worry, it's not her new breast pump").
- Visiting my sister in Roosevelt Thurs and Fri
- Making a pillow from an old sweater. (Can't wait to show you all, but I'm still putting the finishing touches on it).
- My Dad's 70th Birthday Party. We gave him a list of 70+ things we love about him. It was fun to read the list with the family.
- Texas Roadhouse. I think I had the best steak ever there and I love their rolls!
- A long nap with Molly
- A movie with Rob and Tiffany
- Pizzeria 7-12
- I picked up 3 cartons of Dryers ice cream and 3 12-packs of soda, which I got $5 back after using coupons. I love getting paid to shop.
- Painting my fingernails metallic grey. (I only paint my toenails. This is the first time I've seen color on my fingernails since I was a child).
- Sacrament. Sunday School and Relief Society were cancelled on Sunday... they said it was because another Stake Center flooded, but somehow it meant we wouldn't miss any of the Superbowl. Hmmmm?
- Eating dinner and watching the Superbowl with friends
It's About ..... Time
Some highlights of my week last week...