2.24.2011

Molly 3 Months


Molly is already 3 months old! She's growing way too fast. I keep putting her in her newborn onsies (my favorite is the pink with white polka dots) because I just hate the thought that she'll never be small enough to fit into them. Just yesterday I decided that were going to completely skip 0-3 month clothes if she doesn't start wearing them really soon... as in today.

Molly brings us such happiness. I love being with her everyday! She's such a great baby. She only fusses when she's really hungry and really tired. I hope all my babies will be as good.

Molly is always happy and full of smiles. She's been holding her head up and steady for quite sometime now. From week 1 she wanted to look around and started building those neck muscles. She's found her hands and loves to suck on her index fingers. She's also getting really verbal with her coos. Molly loves to look at herself in the mirror. She could be crying and we'll hold her up to a mirror and suddenly her cry stops and she gets a big smile on her face. One of my favorite things she's been doing recently is smacking her little lips. Soooo so cute!

We love our little Molly and are so proud to be her parents.

7 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute. (Love the onesie too). I think Hazel has outgrown her. Not sure why my body decided to produce cream the second time around. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so cute!! I'm so happy for you and Rob!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll! She is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so so so cute:) i do that to with my babes- make sure they wear all the cute ones--get good use out of them:)- glad she's a good baby for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so pretty! I can't believe you still have her in newborn. I'm pretty sure my kids didn't fit in newborn size after about a week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable! I love what wonderful lighting you have in your pictures as well-jealous!!! Hope all's well with you three and we miss having you around.

    ReplyDelete