4.19.2011

How can I have S'more if I haven't had any yet

Why is it that I often have to remind myself to eat breakfast and lunch, but never dessert? I made these recently and they were so delicious. I thought I'd share.
1/2 c butter, softened
3/4 c sugar
1 egg
1 t vanilla
1 1/3 c flour
3/4 c graham cracker crumbs
1 t baking powder
1/8 t salt
5 milk chocolate candy bars (or chocolate chips)
1 c marshmallow creme
Cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to creamed mixture. Set aside 1/2 c for topping. Press the rest into a 9 in pan. Place chocolate on crust; spread marshmallow creme. Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker mixture. Bake at 350 for 25-30 min or until golden brown.

1 comment:

  1. oh my. those look so yummy! I just might have to make these!

    ReplyDelete