9.27.2011

Making hay while the sun shines

Since Rob decided that 'working' in Las Vegas sounded like a nice break from the office and Doug (my Bro-in-law) liked the sound of 'working' in Chicago for a good half week, my sister Tiff, Molly, and I decided to make hay while the sun shined.
Molly and I hitched a ride from Tiffany, after she dropped her hubby off at the airport, and made the 2 1/2 hour trek back to Roosevelt. You'd think that spending 4 days and 5 nights would be enough time to do all the things we wanted to do, but realistically we needed about 2 weeks or longer.
So while Rob was quote-unquote 'working' we had a lot of fun ourselves. Molly couldn't get enough of her cousins and all the attention she was getting. She couldn't get much more exercise crawling around a much bigger house than our little apartment.
 I couldn't get enough of Tiffany, or all the yummy food we ate... strawberry milkshakes minus the milk, stove-top popcorn, french toast, Texas caviar, grilled chicken salad, pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, Cafe Rio style burritos, pancakes, turkey wraps, sugar cookies, peppermint white hot chocolate with whipped cream on the top... Hungry? I certianly am!
I might have also went a little haywire with my SLR. I had a photo shoot with Tyler and Zach while they hit the hay.
 
Molly didn't mind tagging along.
Molly + hay bales + haystacks = one big hay day!
 I got a little hay fever and ended up sniffling the next 3 days. Annoying! But I was not in the least bit annoyed with Keith's photo shoot. Would you believe Keith's a senior... in high school? I'm thinking he looks more like 25 years old and dang good looking too.
 I can say that since he's my nephew. 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics as usual Heather! Molly's lookin super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's never enough time!!!! Wish you could have stayed longer! Did Rob strike it rich in Vegas??? Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun. It's always so nice to spend time with a sister. The photos look great too. You are right, Keith is a good looking kid! I think I can say that since I am his second cousin.

    ReplyDelete