12.29.2011

Just the Three of Us

Although we weren't expecting to be spend the Christmas holiday with just the 3 of us, we still managed to make it memorable and it was nice and relaxing to just be together as a family. 
Christmas Eve evening was rough, (thanks for all the support, thoughts, and prayers for us!) but we did manage to have a delicious dinner. While I was preoccupied, Rob managed to pull everything together and it was yummy.
 Christmas morning Rob made a nice German pancake breakfast, and we headed off to church. When we returned home, Molly went down for a nap and Rob and I just relaxed until Molly woke up. We then divided and started opening gifts. 
 Molly did a surprisingly good job unwrapping her gifts. She enjoyed seeing what was inside.
 We had to get Molly a toy phone since she puts everything up to her ear like a telephone and throws tantrums when we won't share our phones with her (you might have received a phone call from Molly, especially those of you on our speed dials.)

Rob was happy with his Christmas, 
and so was I. 
 Molly was happy to get into all the stocking stuffers and enjoy some new treats.

2 comments:

  1. Just read your post about the miscarriage and wanted to let you know I am thinking about you. I am so sorry you had such a hard thing. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear ham makes everything better. :) Right? When Clara was born, we spent Christmas day all alone and it was weird. Kind of nice, but kind of weird.

    ReplyDelete