5.31.2012

Friend Me! Molly 18 months


About me:
 I'm all about running around outside, bubbles, watching Sprout with Dad- while he sleeps-...
and love all kinds of dogs (even the big ones that bark at me). I have a fetish with talking on the phone- or anything that might look similar to one- and putting things in my ears. Most important, I love Chica, Woody, and Buzz Lightyear. I appreciate my independence, but sometimes I just want to cling to Mom... especially when she's busy and wants me to hang out with Dad. I'm into reprogramming the TV, saying "hi" and "bye" to everyone I pass, and playing with my doll. I'm the life of the party and love making new friends.
Relationship History:
My neighbor Eliza is pretty cool, as well as other neighbors, and kids at nursery.
 Drinking Habits:
I drink whole milk in a sippy cup with a straw, but love to drink whatever Mom and Dad are drinking... especially smoothies and soda.
Politics:
Paci-fist (but Mom and Dad are trying to help me kick the habit).

Languages:
I'm fluent in Babble and Gibberish. I speak a bit of English, but understand it spoken better.

Favorite Hot Spots:
The mailbox, outside playground, and community backyard.

Sleeping Habits:
A morning and afternoon nap are nice, although if I really don't want a nap I've been known to climb out of my crib... to the shock and amazement of Mom and Dad. I find sleeping with my bum in the air is most comfortable.
Vacations:
I've been known to go on long car rides with the parents, but recently I decided to take my Dad on an airplane to AZ for some extra sun and time with the Grandparents.

Potty Training:
I've practiced sitting on the pot, but nothing beats the convenience of dipes and wipes.

Sharing Philosophy:
To each what's in their own reach.

My Dislikes:
Diaper changes, getting my nails clipped, and heading back inside after a good time outside.

My Ideal Playmate:
A fellow baby with energy to spare. Someone looking for a low-key companionship, parallel play, and aren't turned off by occasional whining, tantrums, poopy smells, or unwillingness to share toys.  Someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously, wants to have a good time, and is willing to share their snacks.

7 comments:

  1. Ha. Clever. She's a doll. She should come play with Hazel when she's in AZ. Eee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post. Still 2 naps?! Lucky! I know she and Lucy would be great friends if we still lived there. She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm hello!! move back to AZ and she'll have plenty of playmates:)

    love the post- always so clever....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is awesome! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutest post. We missed you guys so much. promise no more vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sign me up! If only she liked me a little better… and recognized me has the coolest Aunt ever! Unfortunately I'm still just a stranger to her.

    ReplyDelete