8.29.2012

I beat my husband with a golf club

Rob and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary on the 24th of August.
We were lucky to have new friends volunteer to watch Molly for us so we could spend some time together, just the two of us.
We headed to BJ's for some dinner...
stuffed ourselves on salads, pizza, and a pizookie.
After dinner we played a little mini golf. (We haven't played for so long it felt like we were dating again.)
 It started out great for me, but once Rob realized I was in the lead he really stepped up his game. By the last shot we were tied. I didn't choke under the pressure and beat Rob with my club by 1 point. Ha.
It was a fun night!



1 comment:

  1. Learning how to play golf can be very difficult to say the least. If you have always wanted to learn how to play golf yourself, the basics that I am going to cover for you here will well and truly get you on your way to becoming a real keen and developed golfer.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete