9.08.2012

31 Weeks

Since I was already taking photos of my before and after dress make-over I decided I might as well take photos of my belly too. So here it is at 31 weeks.
I've been counting fetal kicks the past week and when this little girl is awake she moves an average of 10 times every 5 minutes.
Lately I've noticed a dull ache in my lower/mid back most of the day. It's worst in the evening and I just can't find any relief. Rob get's a lot of requests for massages these days.
I found a doctor here in Tucson and had my first appointment with her last week. I think she'll be great. I'm so relieved to finally have a doctor with my due date approaching.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're getting so big. Are you sporting a sock bun?? And great job on the dress -- really, really cute! I wish I were as talented as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress - so crafty as always. Your belly looks so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see the new babe!

    ReplyDelete