10.22.2012

Cotton Eye Candy

We had our Stake BBQ last Saturday. I found it refreshing seeing so many members in the same place at the same time. I miss that about Utah.

They had lots of yummy food... and I should know since Friday afternoon I helped cut meat for the BBQ. I cut so much it gave my hand cramps.

The activity was really fun, especially for kiddos! They had a couple bounce houses, "fishing" for toys, bean bag tossing, face painting, and cotton candy.


 I couldn't wait to see how Molly would react to cotton candy. I thought for sure she'd love it just like her mama, but she took one taste and spit it right out, siding with her papa.

So even though Rob might be smiling and holding two sticks of cotton candy, he wouldn't even taste it. Which meant I got to eat both... and I loved it... and would have eaten more if not for self will.

 Molly loved hanging out in the sandbox with all the other kids and Rob and I loved chatting with friends in the ward. It was fun!

On another note... I've now been pregnant 37 weeks. At my check-up today, I was 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. Only 18 days left till Sophie's due date- if she chooses to come on time.





2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of cotton candy, but I've never heard of a kid that doesn't like it. C'mon, it's pure sugar!

    PS I love your gold nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i secretly "hate" you for not getting ANY stretch marks on your adorable belly:) jk, just envious

    you look amazing!! cant wait to c pics of this little lady:)

    ReplyDelete