11.07.2012

Nesting

Nesting has settled in. I'm ultra sensitive about getting this house clean and even purchased a carpet cleaning vacuum at a yard sale last Saturday. It's a big job cleaning the carpet, but it definitely makes me feel less anxious knowing are carpets are clean.

I've also been working on a few projects before the baby arrives. I bought some muslin fabric, finished off the edges and dyed it pink. I loved how it turned out and can't wait to swaddle little Sophie in it.


A couple of friends and I decided to make quilts for our babies. I've never made a quilt before. It's pretty time consuming, but fun.

 I decided to go with a herringbone pattern since I'm kind of in love with it lately.
It's almost finished...

 Here's the belly at 39.5 weeks. I'm feeling huge! Stretch marks have made their way all around my belly button and sides. And my nose has ballooned up just like it did with Molly.
I'm excited that I'll soon be seeing the scale go down instead of continually up and soon get a closet full of clothes back.

2 comments:

  1. This was refreshing to read after all the political garbage. :) And you look great... nice big belly, but that's about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looked GREAT!!! and i LOVE that quilt you MADE!!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete