11.27.2012

Our Backyard Thanksgiving

This year Rob and I are thankful...
- for spending Thanksgiving with Rob's family
-enjoying Thanksgiving dinner outside in perfect weather 
- not having to cook, although I made my first triple berry pie and it was actually  very yummy...
 - for spending time with fun, entertaining people...

 -  for Molly spending so much time coloring and playing with other kids...

 - for Sophie! We're so glad she's a part of our family...

 - for interesting conversation...


 - for grandparents...

 - for Scott trying to take our family picture...

 - for having a newborn. We love having a baby in our home...

- and for a lazy day after Thanksgiving hanging out in bed with our little family.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're still blogging too... not sure why everyone decided they could stop. :)

    Fun Thanksgiving! I love eating outside.

    ReplyDelete