1.20.2013

Sophie's Baby Blessing

Sophie was blessed in Church last Sunday.
We were lucky to have my parents and brother Jon make the drive down from Utah. They just finished serving a full-time mission at the Family Tree Center in Park City and were ready to start traveling and visiting family again.
Rob's mom, sister, and 2 brothers were also able to come see Sophie blessed.
After church we squished into our little apartment for some lunch. 





I've been working on posting this post for over a week now. When I went to upload my photos I has some formatting issues with my SD card and lost all my pictures from Sunday. I was so bummed! I spent several hours trying to recover the deleted photos and just couldn't. So I decided to try to recreate a few photos I took with Sophie in her blessing dress and a couple photos with us (below). Just before posting, I decided to try one more time to recover my photos and bam... I got them back! Yay. So the below photos are just a few extra of our little beauty celebrating her special day.









1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to recover you photos!! She's darling.

    While reading this I kept thinking, I would love to have two girls and realized, I do! I do! :) Maybe that means it's time for a third girl? Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete