5.12.2013

Mother’s Day

Today is Mother’s Day. We are so grateful for our Moms and their amazing example to us. 
When Rob was a teenager and spent a week in the hospital, his mom was by his bedside constantly. When I was growing up, my mom never raised her voice at any of her nine kids. She was always so patient and kind.
 
My heart is full of love for my own beautiful children. I’m am so happy to be their mama!
Rob let me take the day off today. He made and cleaned up lunch. Let me snuggle up and take a long nap with Sophie while he slaved away in the kitchen making a yummy dinner.
I’m one lucky lady.HPP_5781
HPP_5789
HPP_5827bw
HPP_5778bw
HPP_5763bw
HPP_4882bw
HPP_5848

2 comments:

  1. I love those black and white photos. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so THAT must be why you are such an amazing mom:)!!

    sorry i'm so lame to JUST now be reading blogs-its been a CRAZY summer- i'm SO behind

    ReplyDelete