Utah Part 2

Sunday morning, the day after Haley's wedding, I woke up early to take my niece Natalie's senior portraits. We started at 6 a.m. and trekked all over Roosevelt. It was fun and hard to stop.
We finished and hurried off to church. That afternoon we spent the day at my brother Shane's and played games that night before bed.
Monday morning we headed out for the 4 hour drive to Logan to visit my sister Tiffany. We stopped half way at my parents house to visit and have a little break from the car.
 On Tuesday we visited a little zoo with the kids and had a picnic next to the skate park.

 In the afternoon we went to the splash pad. Molly was more interested in the playground and swings.
 In the evening we went to the Logan Temple grounds, walked around, and watched the sun set.

 We stopped for Aggie Ice Cream after.

Sophie needed a little extra love for her naps while on vacation. She was spoiled since Rob was more than happy to snuggle with her.
 Wednesday we stopped at First Dam to feed the duck before we headed down to Utah Valley.
 We went straight to visit my Grandma Powell.

 After Grandma Powell's visit we had dinner at Cafe Rio and visited Rob's Uncle Jack and Aunt Marilyn. 

On Thursday we took it easy. We played at the playground at Jen's place and swam in the cold pool with the kids.
That evening we had dinner and hung out with our friends 

 On Friday we took the kids and Jen to play mini golf.

That night we got together with some of Rob's family for dinner at Sonny Bryants. We spent the rest of the evening at his cousin Dave's.

 On Saturday we headed up to Park City for my favorite past time- yard sales. We met up with Brandice and Eily and went to as many as we could with 3 small children. After we stopped at the Outlet Malls before we headed out to Saratoga Springs to visit my brother Cameron and his family.

On Sunday we drove up to my parents house for church. 
 Sophie tooth started to break though.
 We played games before we headed back to Provo.

Monday, we took off early and headed home. We made really good time and it helped a ton that the kids slept a lot. We made it back to Mesa to gather our things we left at Rob's mom's house and headed back to Tucson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment