Happy New Year! This year flew right by. I'm still trying to figure out where Sophie's first year of life went! It's been a crazy, but good year and we're looking forward to see what's in store for us next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be done with school, find a job, maybe buy a house, try for another baby, and do a lot of fun things with our kids.
A few highlights from 2013
- I finally put away my 7-8 year old flip phone and upgraded to a smartphone (iPhone). I love it!
- Sophie turned 1 (She also learned to crawl and walk, started solids, and stopped nursing, along with a lot of other really cool tricks.)
- Molly turned 3.
- Rob went to TX.
- We celebrated our 6th anniversary. I also forced Rob to let me take pictures of us together. I love and cherish them.
- We moved to Scottsdale for the summer. Then we moved back to Tucson.
- We attended my niece's wedding in Utah.
- Rob's dad passed away. We spent a few of his last days with him, and attended the funerals and burial in Utah.
- We explored our own 'backyard' a lot!
- Rob finished 3/4 of his MBA program and a completed a summer internship at CVS.
- I shot 11 photo shoots. They're all here.
- I took on a few too many personal projects.
- I redesigned our 2 blogs a few times.
- Molly started preschool.