12.31.2013

2013 Recap

Happy New Year! This year flew right by. I'm still trying to figure out where Sophie's first year of life went! It's been a crazy, but good year and we're looking forward to see what's in store for us next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be done with school, find a job, maybe buy a house, try for another baby, and do a lot of fun things with our kids.

A few highlights from 2013
  • I finally put away my 7-8 year old flip phone and upgraded to a smartphone (iPhone). I love it!
  • Sophie turned 1 (She also learned to crawl and walk, started solids, and stopped nursing, along with a lot of other really cool tricks.)
  • Molly turned 3.
  • Rob went to TX.
  • We celebrated our 6th anniversary. I also forced Rob to let me take pictures of us together. I love and cherish them.
  • We moved to Scottsdale for the summer. Then we moved back to Tucson. 
  • We attended my niece's wedding in Utah.
  • Rob's dad passed away. We spent a few of his last days with him, and attended the funerals and burial in Utah.
  • We explored our own 'backyard' a lot!
  • Rob finished 3/4 of his MBA program and a completed a summer internship at CVS.
  • I shot 11 photo shoots. They're all here.
  • I took on a few too many personal projects.
  • I redesigned our 2 blogs a few times.
  • Molly started preschool.                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment