Rob is 33! How did that happen? It was only 6 1/2 years ago that we married. Although it took 2 years of dating for me to make that choice, I'm so glad I chose him.
Here are 33 things I love about Rob:
- Even though he cooks like he's on the TV show Chopped, he'll cook dinner whenever I don't want to.
- He always scoops the ice cream at our house.
- He does the dishes EVERY night.
- He has really strong teeth and never gets cavities.
- He really only needs 5-6 hours of sleep to function well. (I need 8!)
- He always gets off the couch and gets me drinks, snacks, a scoop of ice cream... whatever I ask for, and he never complains.
- He changes all the poopy diapers when he's home.
- He can spell any word I ask him to spell.
- He always has time to read books to the kids and he does.
- He helps me fold and put away laundry.
- He's really easy going and never freaks out at any of my choices. (Even if I buy 5 pairs of jeans at H&M in one shopping trip.)
- He is witty. He can always make a play on words.
- When he's home, he's home. I sometimes forget that he's a student because I don't notice him studying much. He usually does that at school or after I've gone to bed.
- He's not too picky and easy to please.
- He loves his family and calls them often.
- He's pretty dang smart!
- He can do all the math I can't do in my head.
- He knows a lot about pop culture.
- He has really good taste in movies.
- He always proof reads for me. (Not this post though. Any mistakes here are all my own.)
- He always warms up my cold feet.
- He is an excellent listener; and he remembers what you tell him.
- He makes the best mashed potatoes! I won't even try anymore. His baked potatoes are excellent too. (I'd always let him make up my baked potatoes when we were dating and I still do now.)
- He's not a picky breakfast eater. All he wants is 2 bowls of Cheerios and some milk.
- He drives our car when ever we are together. I get to sit back, relax, and be a bit of a backseat driver.
- He's not shy.
- He's helpful when I need him to be.
- He's thorough when he cleans. I clean a lot, but I don't realize how much I miss until he cleans the same thing.
- He NEVER complains.
- He'll get up in the middle of the night with our kids.
- He'll wheel and deal for me. This comes in really handy when we go to yard sales. He does all my bargaining.
- He's fun with the kids.
- I always go to bed when ever I'm ready, but if I'm up late he always wait for me before he goes to bed.
I love you Rob!
Molly and Sophie put together a little video just for you. Enjoy!