2.04.2014

Center for Creative Photography and a Stroll on University of Arizona Campus

Last Friday we piled in the car and headed down to the U of A campus to visit the Center for Creative Photography. Of course I loved looking at the photography. What I didn't love was that there were quite a few people there when we arrived so we had to be super hush hush, as not to disturb others there. With a 1 and a 3 year old, that was not easy. We pretty much breezed through the exhibit and then let the kids roam around, which they loved! 
I really think the U of A campus is amazingly beautiful. There is so much character and I love all the architecture, the red brick, the palm and orange trees. It's just beautiful!


On our way home we decided to stop for lunch. We chose to eat at Panda Express since I've had some crazy craving for it for the past few months. I don't know why it seemed so appealing. It's been over ten years since I've eaten there and I've probably only been there twice in my life. Well we chose well. It was Chinese New Year that day and Rob and I both got free entrees! Score. It was yummy! I think we'll return and it won't take us over ten years to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment