- follows simple directions. Like putting things in the trash. Getting her shoes when it's time to go. Folding her arms for prayers.
- loves to go outside. As soon as the door is opened she is off on her way whether we're ready or not.
- likes to hold our hands. Molly never wanted to so it's a special treat to have Sophie reach up and grasp my hand/finger.
- likes to run away from us. Mostly because she like the thrill of us chasing her down.
- initiates singing the Apache (jump on it) song.
- loves to read books!
- loves the bathtub.
- unusual positions. Well, mostly she likes to fold in half and put her head on the floor without using her arms. A few times it's lead to a somersault.
Words Sophie can say: banana, knock knock, book, dog, snack, Mama, Dada, open, hot, thank you, good job, night night.
Weight: 21 .lbs 11 oz 50%
Height: 30 in 30%
HC: 17.75 30%