3.30.2014

13/52 | Project 52

Friday night we went camping and I thought this would be a perfect time for a shot of the stars. Things didn't turn out quite as I'd hoped, and Rob thought the process was a perfect horror movie script. Just before I wanted to head out to a dark spot, both the kids woke. So we toted them along. We tried to drive out a bit and got stuck 75 yards from where I wanted to be, so Molly and I walked the 75 yards and set the tripod for a quick couple shots. As soon as I set the tripod down Molly was done. Since we were both a little scared, I didn't have much time. Standing in the pitch dark, listening to little rustling noises all around us was a bit unnerving. And Rob felt nervous enough that he even locked the car doors. Ha. So I only had a chance to take a few photos before we turned around and headed back to camp. It was sad that I didn't get a chance to really tweak my camera to get the shot I wanted, so these will have to do for this weeks challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment