Sophie at 20 months:
- Really hates sharing anything with Molly. She freaks out every time Molly gets close to something of hers (especially her tricycle).
- She copy's most everything Molly does or says.
- When she gets mad she'll try to destroy something or pull on her own hair.
- She loves to lead us around. She's always asking for our hand and taking us places.
- Loves chap-stick, fruit snacks, the sound of her voice, putting on her shoes, her blanket, and going outside.
- Loves the movie Frozen. Asks to watch it several times a day. She calls it Let it Go.
- She likes to sing Happy Birthday, I'm a Child of God, 3 Little Monkeys Swinging in a Tree, ABC's, and Let it Go.
- She has no qualms about expressing her true feelings.
- She's prefer to be with Mom 99% of the time. She loves to come and hug my leg (which I really love too), and use my leg as a May Pole.