8.29.2014

Education Week

Last week I signed up for Education Week. Since Rob had things to do in the mornings, I got a pass for just the afternoons. It was awesome! I loved it. My only regrets were that I didn't get to do the full event and that Rob couldn't come with me.
A few of my favorite classes were about parenting in the LDS home, the spirit world, living after the manner of happiness, wireless prosperity, and positive innovations in the next 10 years. It was all so good!
I spent most of my time at Education Week in a mass of people, but alone. What a difference it was walking around campus without Rob or my two little ducklings following behind. My brain was free. It was so nice to have a little 'me' time and a break from my everyday life. I almost felt like I was back in school at BYU. Each place brought back so many little memories. 
My last day there I was able to see the movie Meet the Mormons. It was so good! I'd been tearing up in many of my classes throughout the week, but this movie brought on the water works. I was sitting sandwiched between my parents and I don't know why, but I didn't want them to notice how touched I was. The move comes out October 10th. I'd definitely recommend seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment