9.07.2014

36/52 | Project 52

Last week we headed to the park one evening. I brought my camera along so I could capture a few images of my kids. I don't know if every photographer's children are like mine, but they prefer not to cooperate whenever my camera comes out. I don't expect or ask for much, just that they play, stand, or sit somewhere of my choosing and be 'normal'. So for Molly this means making all sorts of weird faces and turning her head at odd angles. And acting as un-normal as possible. To Sophie, she just basically runs away from me. Thus I get a lot of photos of the back of her cute little head. Ha. I try my best to capture authentic moments where my kids are being the cute little ones I know and love. But boy do they make me work for it!

1 comment:

  1. These sure are beautiful for them not cooperating :)

    ReplyDelete