9.19.2014

Mollyisms

Our Molly is growing up much too fast. She is a very social, sweet, fun little girl. She is also at that stage where she says the funniest things. A few recent Mollyisms...

-Here Mama, my milk turned into coffee.

-It's hot. I'm all sweaty up.

-Mom can I drink the bunny milk (chocolate milk) we bought?
-Sure.
-Thanks mom you're really... patient!

 Molly had a runny nose and said...
-My nose is broken... it just keeps coming out!

Molly calls scissors... lizards.

Molly's cousin was telling her how her bicycle was stolen. Molly said...
-I didn't saw her take it. I was in heaven.

We heard grandma's clock play music on the hour. Molly said...
-Hey, your tick-tock is singing.

Sitting in sacrament meeting she looked out at the congregation just before the end and said...
-Look everybody is sleeping!

Molly says dino-snore for dinosaur and melamaid for lemonade.

Molly climbed on the counter one day and said...
-Ahoy mateys and gentlemen.

Heading to the park with Rob, Molly said to me as I lay in bed...
-Bye. See you tomorrow. Sleep a loooooong time.

I was nearly out of phone data and found Rob using the data on my phone. I quickly told him not to use my data I have hardly any left. Molly then asked me...
-Mama, you have hardly any Dada's left?

Molly was playing with Sophie and said...
-Come here my little belly-button childling.

Molly saw a sign that had fallen over and said...
-Look that sign died!
She said the same thing about a smashed Slurpee cup.

As we were driving to the grocery store Molly said...
-Hey, we need to buy dog food (we don't have a dog). It's on the list. I don't like dog food. We need to buy a dog. A real doggy.

Rob said to Molly that she had good genetics. Molly said...
-I have good genuggets?

What can I say? She keeps us laughing and a smile on our faces.

P.S. I threw in a few of my favorite pictures of Molly for good measure. (The photo below is a selfie. Molly had my camera remote and took her own photo. I love it)

1 comment: