12.04.2014

Thanksgiving 2014

For Thanksgiving this year we headed up to Kamas to spend the day with the Powell family. We haven't had Thanksgiving at my parents house in 4 years. In fact 4 years ago Molly's due date was Thanksgiving Day and so we didn't want to travel far. My parents stayed home and had us up for the Holiday.

This Thanksgiving there were 3 of my brothers (and their families), one sister, and my Grandma there to celebrate with us. Even though we were missing 4 siblings we were still 19 people. We all contributed to the meal and had a delicious dinner.
After dinner, I took a few pictures of my niece and nephew in the field out back and then we all went for a walk around "the loop". We came back for pie and played a few games before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment