1.15.2015

2014 Recap

I feel I'm finally recovering from the move we made the last day of December. I still have a few projects to do and some more pictures to hang, but it's finally to the point where I can work on some of the things I've been putting off for quite some time...like putting together Molly's birthday video that happened the end of November!

This past year I've taken short clips of videos with the idea of putting them all in a video, like I did for 2013. I love seeing how much the kids have grown and what we've been able to do with in a year. 2014 had a lot happening...

5 comments:

  1. Your girls are so lucky- their lives are documented in such a cool way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine! They already love watching all their videos... so I keep making them.

      Delete
  2. Can I pay you to make videos like this for me??!! LOVE IT! Such fun adventures too....love that you included some crying, and a little bit of whole block cheese eating too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it! Thanks for the love Jessica. I wouldn't want to forget all the crying and cheese eating in our perfect, but so un-perfect life too.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete