3.15.2015

Five Thoughts


  1. How do I have any hair left on my head!? I'm always cleaning it up. It's all over the bathroom floor, in the shower drain, I find it everywhere. 
  2. I discovered two new items at Costco that I love: Sliced Havarti Cheese and Grandma Sycamore's Sunflower and Honey Bread.
  3. I really hate when people talk during a class at the gym while the teacher is instructing. It's extremely rude to the teacher and to me.
  4. I cringe every time I see a black and white photo with color accents. 
  5. I love DVR. This is the first time I've had it and it's the only way I watch TV anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Do you read Liz's blog?? I just remembered you know her and these are my favorite posts she does. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I love her thought posts! I decided I wanted to do some too.

      Delete