- I cry every time I read Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.
- I pick children's books from the library based on how many copies of a specific book they have.
- I could live without tipping. It can be awkward and sometimes annoying that it's expected with sub-par service. I'd rather it be eliminated, but since it's not going anywhere then I would prefer to just have the tip factored into the cost up front.
- I love T.J.Maxx... much more than Ross. I went into both stores this weekend looking for some exercise clothes. I was amazed at the amount of shoppers at Ross! I tried on 12 things I liked at T.J.Maxx (which I had a hard time narrowing down to one item) and 1 thing I liked at Ross. It just solidified my love for T.J. Maxx even more, but blew my mind that there are so many people that like to shop at Ross.
- I've always felt for people who struggle having children. Especially since it's been so easy for us to get pregnant in the past. We've gotten pregnant right away our first 3 times (one which ended in a miscarriage at 12 weeks). It hasn't been until recently we've struggled getting pregnant. It's been 5 months of trying with no luck. It's frustrating considering our history and that I feel like all my friends are announcing their pregnancies (I'm happy for each one of them), and I want to be right there with them. I don't know when it will happen, but I'm hopeful it won't be too much longer.