4.19.2015

5 Thoughts


  1. I cry every time I read Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.
  2. I pick children's books from the library based on how many copies of a specific book they have.
  3. I could live without tipping. It can be awkward and sometimes annoying that it's expected with sub-par service. I'd rather it be eliminated, but since it's not going anywhere then I would prefer to just have the tip factored into the cost up front.
  4. I love T.J.Maxx... much more than Ross. I went into both stores this weekend looking for some exercise clothes. I was amazed at the amount of shoppers at Ross! I tried on 12 things I liked at T.J.Maxx (which I had a hard time narrowing down to one item) and 1 thing I liked at Ross. It just solidified my love for T.J. Maxx even more, but blew my mind that there are so many people that like to shop at Ross.
  5. I've always felt for people who struggle having children. Especially since it's been so easy for us to get pregnant in the past. We've gotten pregnant right away our first 3 times (one which ended in a miscarriage at 12 weeks). It hasn't been until recently we've struggled getting pregnant. It's been 5 months of trying with no luck. It's frustrating considering our history and that I feel like all my friends are announcing their pregnancies (I'm happy for each one of them), and I want to be right there with them. I don't know when it will happen, but I'm hopeful it won't be too much longer.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog hates me... it deleted my comment again.
    2. I do the same thing!
    4. Me too. I decided a few years ago to try and avoid Ross: it's crowded, often filthy and the quality doesn't seem all that great.
    5. I'm so sorry. Nothing makes this easier or less frustrating. Just enjoy your two little darlings and tell yourself all the reasons two kids is so much easier (like I did for several years and then had to adjust back to the idea of having more than two kids...). ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate when it does that. Sometimes my messages are erased making comments on blogs too and it's super annoying. I now copy my message, if I remember, before I publish it so that I can just paste and publish again. Thanks for rewriting your comments!!!

      Delete