- It takes me a while to read a book. I like to savor them and they always put me to sleep which is not bad because I like to read at bedtime and they really help me decompress and fall asleep. When I go to the library I want to take home lots of books. I have to remind myself to be realistic. I should not have more than one book at a time.
- I love Costco's frozen chicken tenderloins. I like them because they are smaller portions, they're not individually wrapped, they cook in just a few minutes, and they are juicy and delicious. But the best part is they don't have to be defrosted!!!
- I'm practically OCD when it comes to having straight lines in my photos. Crocked lines drive me crazy.
- I now know what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck. We've always had extra money in our account and extra saved, until we used everything we had to pay off our student loan. It doesn't help that before our 401K, insurance, and taxes are taken out an extra 25% of our paycheck is automatically taken out for stock (it wasn't the best timing when this started). I'm sure lots of people live paycheck to paycheck, but it's awful. Money is often on my mind and it's cumbersome. I literally cannot spend an extra penny on anything that is not a necessity.
- I don't like sharing my drinks. I usually have a bottle of water on my nightstand next to the bed and I'm always finding someone else had drunk from it. I just want my OWN bottle of water!
- Turkey Hill ice cream is amazing! It's super creamy and delicious! The only place I can find it is at Smith's and the closest Smith's is not close. So it's always a special treat when we have some in the freezer.