5.22.2015

5 Thoughts


  1. I wish grocery stores sold big sacks of sweet potatoes just like they do for regular potatoes.
  2. I wanted Britt to be the bachlorette :( 
  3. I really like the book I'm currently reading called The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. It's super interesting.
  4. I love 7 am. I'm usually on my way home from the gym and the crispness in the air, the sun coming up over the mountains, the calmness... it's my favorite. It also reminds me of my days in college at BYU. I worked at 5 am and finished around 7-8 am and was always walking around campus at that time. I loved it then and I love it still.
  5. I like watching T.V. series more than movies. One reason is because episodes are shorter, but last much longer over time. It's kind of the same way I like to read book... in small stints over a long period of time.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE The Glass Castle!! Maybe I should read it again...

    ReplyDelete