8.26.2015

Molly's 1st Day of Pre-K


Molly's been waiting for this day with lots of anticipation. When we got to her school she turned to me and said, "Mom, don't come with me... I want to go in by myself!" That made me feel proud, sad, and excited for her all at the same time. Sophie, she had a meltdown. She was dying going in with Molly (in the swimming suit she chose to wear today :). 


Some questions I asked once we picked Molly up:
Me: What did you think of pre-school?
Molly: It was good!

Me: What was your favorite part?
Molly: Lining up to see if our mom's were here.

Me: What was your least favorite part?
Molly: I liked it all.

Me: What did you do?
Molly: We played Doggie Doggie can you find your bone. They had dough that is model clay. That you put in the oven. I didn't make something with it. We had snacks... bananas, some grapes, and some water. We read books, I played with the register and some other people were playing kitchen and some other people were playing trucks and cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment