9.19.2015

Five Thoughts


  1. It amazes me how many people have garages, but don't actually park in them. I much prefer to have my car in my garage rather than stuff.
  2. Pregnancy is 5 months too long!!!
  3. I like coming and going through our front door. We rarely do it now that we have a garage, but we painted the floor in it recently and couldn't park inside for several days. It forced us to use our front door and I loved it. There's something cozy about coming in the front door.
  4. I don't like living in a place where there are lots of kids, not because I don't like kids, but because all the places we take our girls are way over saturated with kids (especially during the summer). It makes our outings not as enjoyable when we have to stand in lines like we're at Disneyland.
  5. Sophie insists on picking her own clothes; somehow she ALWAYS chooses my least favorite items every single time.

2 comments:

  1. Amen to the too many kids thing! I also don't like having to worry that my kids will get lost amongst the million other kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally!!! It is hard to keep track of them in a sea of kids!

      Delete