Nixon at 4 months:
Height: 25.5 in 60%
Weight: 15.15 lbs. 40%
Head Cir: 15.5 in 0%
- He is sleeping a little better at night, but is harder to get down for naps during the day.
- Rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time on May 3rd. He can roll over, but not consistently yet.
- He likes to grab onto hair and try and eat it.
- He's always sucking and chomping on his hands and fingers.
- He is still so smiley and we love it!
- He is now interested in toys and tries to grab whatever is in my hands or within reach.
- Sometimes he growls.
- He found his toes/feet a few weeks ago and loves playing with them.
- He coos when he's happy and squawks when he's tired.